Software is developed to make difficult tasks easy and we are here to help you create smart things that are hard to develop. But once they are made, it will make everything easier. Are you confused? Ah, don't be. We simply mean that - We write software!
BLuEnt knows that maximizing performance and minimizing IT costs are of prime importance to every organization nowadays.
We provide application development and system integration services that are based on proven methodologies and scientifically driven frameworks.
With our effective client management locations based in North America(New York, Delaware, Houston, Dallas, Lewes, and Toronto) as well as in the parts of Middle East, Europe, and Asia, we constantly bring experienced, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams to meet your technology-consulting needs. We help our clients leverage the strengths of information technology in order to optimize their business performance and produce results that are value driven.
How Are We Different from Others?
- Expertise and Domain Experience: BluEnt is uniquely positioned to help you extract maximum value from your brand-new application combined with the expertise and several years of experience in various technology domains.
- Next Generation Application: We present our clients with next-generation applications that generate greater efficiency through a high level of automation. We ensure that the applications are developed, tested, and implemented properly.
- Our Approach Defines Us: The key features of our application development approach include predefined methods and frameworks, structured requirements definition process, process-oriented methodology, quality concerns, routine tasks tracking system, and flexible delivery models.
- End Results Testify Claims: The key features of our application development services include componentization, high level of customization, scalable and extensible IT architectures, reduced maintenance efforts.
What Services Do We Provide?
- Application Design and Development
- Application Redesign and Re-engineer
- Application Infrastructure Management
- Custom Application Development
- Collaboration Portal Development
- Software Application Migration
- Application Integration and Automation
- Software Application Maintenance
At BluEnt, we think of ways to make organizations more efficient and processes more effective. We automate, monitor and organize repetitive tasks so that your organization can think beyond the daily grind of routine.
- Custom: Get a software custom developed and tailored for your exact need.
- Readymade: Get a packaged solution that best fits your need.
- Hybrid solution: Get a custom software platform that allows you to develop and build over it.
BluEnt offers software development at competitive rates. To discuss your software application needs or to get a demonstration of our custom applications, drop us a line at... Know more about BluEnt's Software Development Services E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Call:(917) 793 5932
Query: Work with experts
Home Page Contact Form
We treat software like a living object and manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like educating a child with proper courseware and uniform beginning of school to that first day at office implementation, through proper orientation and growth thereafter. Lets just say we've been producing kids since 1999 (1999 end beginning of the year 2000).
Citrix is a leader in virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure. Citrix enables enterprises to build, manage and secure virtual and mobile workspaces seamlessly. They wanted to redesign their existing website to enhance look and feel, improve navigation and provide user experiences for the users. BluEnt in collaboration with Capgemini developed HTML prototyping, custom jquery plugins, advanced CSS solutions and UX consulting.
Community Musician is a mobile app for musicians to connect online and interact with musicians in other local communities. It gives communities a platform to express and pursue music, exchange tips on instruments and organize live shows.
Counterpart Communication Design is an award-winning marketing communications and web management firm. Services include campaign planning, concept and creative, web content management, and onsite specialists. Clients range from startups to Fortune 500 companies, including FedEx, Procter & Gamble, International Paper, Progressive Insurance, and Hilton Worldwide. Founded in 2002, Counterpart maintains offices in Memphis, Tennessee and Dallas, Texas.