Intranet Portal Development
Get a comprehensive suite of intranet portal solutions that facilitate your employees to stay connected and take part in the planning, strategizing and decision-making process.
Whether you are a senior manager or a trainee, we facilitate an easy flow of information across different departments. Improve your team's productivity and the organization's efficiency by integrating customized intranet portal solutions.
Extranet Portal Development
Maintain consistent communication with associates, clients, distributors, partners, and suppliers. Stay in touch with stakeholders, customers, partners, vendors and suppliers with our extranet portal solutions.
Authorized users can access large volumes of information as and when required, which may not be possible through emails.
Advantages of Intranet and Extranet Portal Solutions:
- Discuss and interact with multiple users.
- Authenticate users.
- Users can have personal profile pages with a photograph.
- Access crucial information of relevant employees, team members, partners or suppliers.
- Create a workflow engine for automating and streamlining varied workflows, operations, and everyday processes.
- Create an internal reporting framework for effective management.
- 100% personalization of look and feel.
- Users can post queries and receive replies.
- Users can create communities and interest groups.
- Users can share documents, notes, and presentations.
- Manage documents and data internally.
- Process and execute forms and requisitions.
- Functionality modules such as upcoming events calendar, membership management, volunteer opportunities etc.
What We Offer:
BluEnt has experience in custom application development and community portal development. From design, development and hosting to the promotion of B2B and B2C portals, our application developers are committed to creating highly scalable intranet or extranet portals to match your business needs.
We will assist your team in the choice of technology and assessment of hosting capabilities, and review licensing structure if any. Based on this analysis, we recommend the best possible solutions for your tailor-made intranet or extranet portal.