A Flexible Approach to Meet Your Requirements
Do you need to deliver a critical IT project within the next 3 months? Are you implementing a new application system that will require a temporary increase in IT staffing resources? Are you planning to outsource the software application maintenance and upgrades of your existing systems? Staff augmentation is the most effective outsourcing strategy to fulfil any of the above requirements. It provides immediate access to experienced resources; enables flexible team set-up (2, 3, 4, 10 members team); and facilitates smoother application development processes with a faster and more assured delivery timeline.
Efficiency and Innovation at Your Command
Whether you need a single resource or a whole team of mixed resources including designer, programmers, business consultants, and marketing consultants, BluEnt can quickly provide you with highly-skilled and experienced IT professionals who have profound knowledge in your industry. Our core strength lies in our ability to rapidly respond to new business process implementation, system integration, strategic orientations and also resources needs. All of it that can be accomplished non-disruptively in a short time span ranging over 1-90 days. Know more about BluEnt's Staff Augmentation E-mail:email@example.com
Call:(917) 793 5932
Query: Work with experts
Our staff augmentation services provide highly-skilled resources to work under your direction to help you develop, maintain and support your software applications and systems. We efficiently manage and bridge the gap between the changing staffing needs and quick 'ramp-up' facilities. Our IT resources work with you on-site or remotely.
What BluEnt Offers
We assist enterprises to manage their fluctuating skill needs providing affordable staff augmentation services. Our staff augmentation solutions fulfil a wide variety of IT resource needs, including:
- Web Application Design and Development
- E-commerce Solutions (Store design, Promotion, Marketing, Tracking, and Insights)
- Software Application Development
- Enterprise Mobility Management (Apps, Devices, Portal, Security, etc.)
- Business Process Automation
- System Analysis, Maintenance, and Migration
- Enterprise Systems Integration
- Technology Business Evaluations
- Strategic Technology Investment and ROI Analysis
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Software Development
- Testing Tools and Services
- Network and Systems Engineering and Administration
- Infrastructure Support and Operations
Interested to know more about 'how does the staff augmentation model work' please click here.