Streamline knowledge: Get access to the right information, at the right time and place
Knowledge and information are irreplaceable assets in the global marketplace today. Generation capture and dissemination of the knowledge is controlled by a process called knowledge management.
Knowledge management systems (KMS) create an easy to use interface and allow access to the relevant information and knowledge according to the seeker of this information. Information is stored in emails, documents and transcripts, chat transcripts, spreadsheets and even within your employee's memory. A knowledge management system creates a structure for the storage, dissemination, and management of all this information.
Why Should You Choose BluEnt as Your Knowledge Management System Development Partner?
BluEnt understands the need for a system to effectively harvest, collate, store and communicate information from the employees and other different sources. BluEnt's KMS allows you to create a comprehensive system that manages and grows on it's own once installed.
Features of Our Knowledge Management System
Some of the components of the KMS system are - event-based management; document management and workflow-based library. Other features of BluEnt's KMS solutions are as follows:
- User-friendly interface
- Collaborates workflows
- Harvests implicit and explicit employee knowledge
- Captures and stores relevant knowledge from documents, spreadsheets, emails etc.
- Organizes and collates this information
- The knowledge accessible through search parameters
- Disseminates relevant information based on the use and the role of seeker
- Interested in knowing more about our knowledge management portal and community portal development services? Click here!