Get a responsive website tailored to your business needs.
Responsive websites need minimum resizing and scrolling, and work efficiently across a wide range of devices (mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops).
They will get you more leads, more customers, and more connections. Here's why:
- Easy to navigate and read
- Reduced bounce rate
- Structured flow of content
- Increased interactivity
- Requires fewer clicks to reach desired page
- Clean and contemporary design and flow
- Fast loading
- Positive user perception of products and services
The user is the focus of our design process. Our UI and UX experts follow a user-centered design (UCD) methodology, which mixes intuitive navigation, visual appeal, logically organized content, web technologies, and scripts.
Games and game dynamics (gamification), storytelling and interactive narratives, and social spaces are incorporated to enhance meaning, motivation and engagement.
Our website development experts will also help you move your traditional website to a responsive one without any downtime and at an affordable cost.
How We Develop Rich UI
- Step-1: Creative head and information architect work closely with the client to gain a deep understanding of the purpose of information.
- Step-2: Information architect and UX experts define the appropriate taxonomy structure, logic and relationship between terms.
- Step-3: Information architect and designers design and develop information architecture and send it for review.
- Step–4: User testing conducted early in the process to determine whether users enjoy the experience.
Our designers are fluent in methods such as user research, personas, conceptual/ideation, sketching, wire-framing, IA/systems design, UI and visual design, prototyping and all phases of user testing.
We are committed to developing accessible applications that create an unforgettable experience for all users. Some of the enterprises we have worked for include GreatSkin, Reward Networks, Sears, Citrix, and SunPower.