Eve & Max
Maxine E. Morgan Trowbridge
Eve & Max | founder, creative director
About Eve & Max
Eve & Max is a fashion brand that follows a quality-over-quantity approach to design. They believe that fashion should be ethical, artful and beautiful.
Their goal is to empower the client to take a holistic approach to luxury fashion and wardrobe planning. They limit overproduction and mass manufacturing, while incorporating sustainable materials in their designs, supply chain and packaging as much as possible.
Eve & Max offers one collection a year, only available via pre-order through exclusive digital and in-person shows.
Eve & Max needed a Shopify direct-to-consumer e-commerce business website developed with the following features:
- Pre-order functionality with partial payment features
- Connecting all payment options
- Social media login: Facebook login for ease of use
- Facebook & Instagram shop setup
- Theme UI customization (enhanced shopping bag, efficient product zoom functionality)
- Klaviyo email integration – email template design in Klaviyo with organized notifications
- Email marketing program with social media platforms
- Subscription feature enhancement
- Customized product order notification
- POS functionality with pre-order approach
Our e-commerce website developers laid out a plan to obtain the best possible results for the client.
- Gathering information - We coordinated with the client to understand their requirements. This helped us gain a concrete understanding of their purpose, goals, target audience, and content type.
- Brainstorming discussions - Internal and external discussions aided us in defining the client's expectations and delivering the best results.
- Planning - Client's navigation was complete. However, milestones were not clear. We worked together to plan the project, timelines and final deadlines. This helped in structuring the web development strategies and processes for better execution. It allowed us to create a solution beforehand for all the "how-tos" of the project.
- Developing - Initially the scope of the project was unclear and the project deadline was short. BluEnt planned out the best possible solution to meet the deadline. We decided to use third-party Shopify apps as well. Integrating them was relatively simple, except for apps for pre-orders and partial payments.
- Testing & Final Delivery - Every aspect, such as the seamless functionality of the website pages, page URLs, email campaigns, notification setups, favicons and even the interactive contact form, was checked thoroughly. The functionality of the website on different browsers, devices and OS were tested before going live.
- Shopify Liquid tags
As Shopify did not offer certain features such as partial payment and preorders, we reached out to third-party app developers to fulfill the client's requirements. However, this resulted in certain challenges that could not be met.
The biggest issue was hence customization of the apps as per the client's requirements. BluEnt reached out to the third-party developers to get the customizations done.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
BluEnt believes in exceptional, timely services for all our clients. We leave no stone unturned for them.