Magento is a popular open source e-commerce platform. It offers unprecedented control and flexibility to the online merchants to meet their marketing requirements. BluEnt uses Magento to create scalable and cost-effective e-commerce solutions for you.
BluEnt utilizes its flexible modular architecture to give online merchants maximum control over business processes for maximum end-user customization. Its intuitive administrative interface has powerful marketing, search engine optimization and catalog management tools that offer greater flexibility to the online merchants and store administrators in terms of look, feel, content and functionality of the store. Impressive set of features and customization functionalities of Zend framework combined with additional PHP features make Magento one of the most widely used e-commerce content management systems available in the world today.
If you are looking to create a powerful dashboard that can centrally sync and manage all your online and offline sale channels including the multiple regional e-commerce websites, distributors, franchise, the point of sale counters and stores, Magento is the way to go.
BluEnt is one of the leading Magento solutions providers. We offer a wide range of e-commerce content management solutions to our clients in US, UK, Australia, UAE, and India. We have a team of Magento experts who can understand your complex business requirements quickly and develop a distinct ecommerce website with unique themes and user-friendly functionality.
Why Should You Consider BluEnt as Your Magento Services Partner?
A better understanding of complex business requirements of the clients and delivering effective and distinct Magento solutions to them on time and within budget differentiates us from the competitors. Here are a few benefits and features of our Magento services:
- Flexible and Scalable Magento Solutions
- Distinct Magento Templates
- User-friendly Store Setup and Configuration
- Third Party Integration with E-commerce Store
- Effective Products Catalogue Management
- Effective Inventory Management Performance
- Multiple Categories and Add to the Cart Experience
- Shipping, Stock, and Delivery Information
- Cross Browser Compatibility and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Friendly
- Secured Information and Better User Experience
Our application development process begins with assessing your unique business needs and completes with a customized online shopping portal to help you reach the Maximum Value. Achieved.
- Magento does powerful stuff! It has more than 200000 companies worldwide including the world's leading brands like Ford, Samsung, Nike etc.
- Magento was first launched in 2008 under the name as Bento, but this name was already trademarked. It was later renamed as Magento, a combination of Bento and Maze.
- In 2010, eBay announced its investment made in Magento for a 49% ownership share of the company.