Top 5 Hurdles Mobile App Developers Face
Earlier, we were living in the time of the paper maps, desktop games, and cameras
(where you can see the picture after a week's wait). Everything has changed so much in few decades.
Table of Contents:
Apps have brought the biggest revolution in our lifestyles. Earlier, Blackberry was the only revolutionary mobile development which quickly followed by Apple, Android and Windows Phone. The world has moved from 'feature' based phones to 'smart' phones. Now, we have a large industry who is manufacturing the handsets and tablets of all shapes, sizes, and brands. Smartphones brought the opportunity for the app world. We literally have an app for everything today, whether to find a musician or an instrument around your community in Community Musician or to find like-minded people of same interest in SameSwag. All over the globe, technology is influencing youngsters to come up with the innovative ideas and share it with the world through an app.
Mobile app users are increasing exponentially, almost every service or idea has a scope for an app today. Contact us to know more about Mobile + Web Apps Services firstname.lastname@example.org +1 832 476 8459 Request for Services
Developing an app is different ball game altogether. App developer goes through a roller-coaster ride during the process. Let's list down the five major hurdles any mobile application developer faces before or while making an app.
- Smart Marketing for Smart Phone Apps Marketing plays as a very important tool in making an app successful. App developers can successfully design and develop an app, but marketing becomes a challenge for them. They should be assisted by experienced geeks to cross this hurdle. Few questions an app developer faces during an app marketing:
- How to top the app in the app store
- How to decide the exact target audience
- How to get the app installed
- How to make an app interesting and engaging to the user
- App for Multiple Devices We live in an era where if you are a user, then you have thousands of options for mobile devices like apple, android, windows etc. and every brand has various screen sizes and resolutions.As a developer, it becomes an agony of choice among so many options. Developing an app for the selected devices by guessing the target audience can be a never-ending task for the app developer.The challenge is to develop an app which can smoothly run on a maximum number of devices with different sizes and resolutions.This can be solved by designing an app with the Responsive Design which makes an app flexible among various devices.
- Battery Efficient Apps An ideal app consumes less battery with smooth performance. So, here is another challenge for an app developer. Battery life and memory of the device are the prime points for any user to decide the positivity of an app. The app developer should develop an app which has many relevant features, great design, content space and high-quality visuals along with less battery usage.This can be solved by creating a beta version of an app and test it regularly to keep an eye on its battery consumption.
- App Developers are technical geeks after all Multitasking is mandatory in today's competition. But we should always remember that app developers learned to code in their engineering school. They aren't content writers, marketing geeks, influencers or creative designers. To bring a successful product, a consolidated support from each expertise is needed as it has a complete cycle of designing, developing, testing and selling an app.
Conclusion Our team, at BluEnt, has helped us shortlisting the prime challenges as per industry environment. It's not all hurdles and challenges, there are many platforms and tools available to cater these issues and convert it into an ROI. BluEnt is a mobile app design Company which has a dedicated team of developers and designers with the experienced project managers to bring out the successful application for your brand. Get in touch today with our experts!
Maximum Value. Achieved.