About the Client - JobsAhead pioneered the development of e-recruitment in India and boasts of 3 million job seekers, 83 million page views, 6000 corporate clients and 4, 00,000 plus job offerings today. The company connects high quality Indian talent with the very best organizations in India and abroad. JobsAhead wanted a custom content management system (CMS) and approached BluEnt with the following requirements:
- An aesthetic xHTML/ CSS based website in open source
- Custom admin panel for content management
- Approximately 30 general content pages (about us, post job, search job, interviews, packages, news, events, submit resume, gallery, sponsors, contact us etc).
- User friendly and easy navigation
- Company specific color design for the website
- Improved usability and accessibility of content
- Integration with Google analytics
- Web hosting solutions
The BluEnt Approach
- Discovery - We began with deploying designers to understand the requirements of the client. We engaged a project manager, a technical lead and a HTML programmer to develop a project plan for the client's content management system.
- Design and Development - We designed 4-5 demo templates for homepage & 3 demo templates for inner page in sync with the homepage design elements. The client chose the ones that were best suited to their needs. We designed the website route map for easy navigation.
- CMS Development - We developed CMS templates for Home, Search Jobs, Submit/ Update Resume, My JobsAhead, Register, Employers Section, About Us etc. so that all the content provided by the client could be displayed as per the client's preference. We developed custom CMS in open source having efficient database design and an appealing look. We also developed downloadable spectacular screensavers and wallpapers for the website. The website design was very interactive and impressive and yet had professional site fonts and image sliders.
- Custom Admin Panel and Plug-ins - We developed a custom admin panel to manage Registration form, Contact Us etc. We developed custom plug-ins for managing the client's large gallery.
- Integration - We integrated the site with Google analytics in order to track the traffic coming on to the site & heavy traffic pages to help the client make informed decisions.
- Quality Assurance - JobsAhead was very concerned about the quality. BluEnt developed quality assurance plan to thoroughly test the bugs and defects and distributed it to all team members required to perform QA. We conducted regular meetings with all of those working on the application and set their QA responsibilities and schedule.
The client was happy with the project delivery and the approach we followed. The project was delivered as per their expectations.
BluEnt used PHP, MySQL, CodeIgniter, Linux and Apache