Karey Baggett, Project Coordinator
Deacon Jeff Drzycimski actively participates in talks about Catholic apologetics and teachings as well as the faith stories. His talks involve people of all ages predominantly conducted at missions, retreats, parishes, luncheons, and conferences.
He is also the host of a non-profit corporation called The Catholic Café and faithfully presenting Catholic teachings to the fallen-away Catholics and non-Catholics with excellent radio shows and podcasts.
Deaconjeff.com is a medium to connect him with parishes or groups on the Catholic faith.
A constant to and fro discourse have helped in highlighting the following tasks:
- Custom theme creation in WordPress: The client has provided the web design layout in a PSD file. BluEnt's web developers have converted the file into HTML 5 so that the theme can be easily installed in the CMS, WordPress.
- Design Integration in WordPress
- Enable Responsive Web Design: The website required crafting to provide an optimal user experience like easy navigation and readability with minimum resizing and scrolling across all screen sizes (such as desktop, smartphones, and tablets).
- Testing & Project Review
The BluEnt's Approach
Our approach is tailor-made to the client needs and demands. We followed the below-mentioned steps to achieve our project goals:
- Gathering information - helped us in a concrete understanding of the purpose, goals, target audience, content type, or any specific requirements by the client.
- Brainstorming discussions – Both internal & external discussions helped us in defining the client's expectations and delivering the best results without wasting time. For instance, the client has shared the static layouts (horizontal & vertical) separately for the desktop, smartphone, and tablet during discussions. It was helpful in creating a plan before the development stage.
- Planning - helped in structuring the development strategies and processes for better execution. Planning simply made us competent enough in preparing a solution beforehand for all the 'how to' of the project.
- Developing - is the stage where all the live-action practically happened. For instance, WordPress installation, creation of an interactive contact form, staging server setup for the client's reviewing process about the progress, HTML & CSS web templates, etc. Since the website design and colors were of the client's choice, we tried our best to adhere to ADA compliance at all the areas we practically could.
- Testing & Final Delivery – Every aspect, such as the seamless functionality of all the website pages, speed, navigation, page URLs, favicons and even the interactive contact form, has been checked thoroughly. The functionality of the website on different browsers, devices and servers were conducted before going live.
- PHP: 5.6.39
Our web developers got muddled a little while developing an interactive and responsive website because it must work stunningly well on multiple screen sizes of desktops, smartphones, and tablets. Despite taking longer hours to develop and test, our team was quite perturbed on creating a website which is impeccably functional on all devices retaining its high-quality design. In usual cases, it takes twice the time to design a responsive site than a regular one. However, developing a responsive website is a long-term cost-effective solution for every kind of website.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
BluEnt does not simply believe in words, we believe in the results because only the exceptional work turns heads. Build your exclusive website with us today.